HAPPY BBQ WEEKEND! 4th of July is all about burgers and potato salad. Don’t be a bummer and show up with low-fat hot dogs with low-carb buns… Bring something classic! (but deceivingly healthy)
This “Fried” Chicken is delicious and satisfies even the most stubborn comfort food lovers.
You will need:
Chicken (I prefer boneless)
Honey or Jam
A slice of your Favorite whole grain bread
1. Take boneless skinless breasts. Cut them lengthwise to make them thinner
2. In a bowl, mix mustard with tbsp of honey or jam
(my fave is spicy brown mustard and a tsp of raspberry jam)
3. In a separate bowl take 1 cup of oats and the bread (toasted) and crumble together with your hands
Add salt n pepper
4. Coat the chicken in the mustard mix first then coat in the crumb mixture
5. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 375 for apx 12min!
Have a great healthy weekend!!’